Society for Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases
(Registration No. TVM/TC/910/2017)
The Society for Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases Started in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India on 25th August 2017 with an aim to promote nutraceutical research for the prevention and treatment of different diseases. This society is functioning according to the actor number 12, Travancore-Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable societies Registration Act.
Objectives of the society:
- To promote, support and facilitate the overall development of Nutraceuticals in the state.
- Development of know-how with special focus on Nutraceuticals, Chronic diseases, Neglected disorders, Nutraceutical technology etc.
- To organize seminars/workshops/symposia/ meetings etc.
- To start and establish educational institutions and research institutions in the state and in the country.
- Promotion and development of affordable products, by use of technology and to provide institutional, legal, financial and policy support.
- To facilitate networking among stakeholders at Regional, National and International level.
- To facilitate the infrastructure development and R&D activities.
- To create scientific awareness, sensitization, socio-ethical acceptance and adoption to the potentials and application of Nutraceuticals.
- Promoting and running an active program for identification, creation, acceleration and translation of technology ideas suitable for new creation etc.
The Society offers membership to interested faculties/ scientists/ pharmacists, physicians and students. There are two types of membership Faculty membership and student membership. The Minimum Eligibility for admission: Master’s degree in Science/4 year Bachelor’s Degree with regular institutional affiliation. If you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The fees for the membership is the following
Indian Faculties: Rs. 4000
Indian Students: Rs. 2000
Foreign faculties: 200 USD
Foreign students: 100 USD
The Society is actively involved in the promotion of Nutraceuticals across the country. So far the society has organized 4 International conferences at different places in the country
- International Conference on Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases (INCD 2016), Cochin, Kerala, India.
- International Conference on Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases (INCD 2017), Bogmallo, Goa, India.
- International Conference on Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases (INCD 2018), Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India.
- International Conference on Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases (INCD 2019), Guwahati, Assam, India.
The 5th International Conference on Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases (INCD 2022), will be held at Delhi University, New Delhi, India
during 7-9th October 2022. For more details please contact https://incd2022.zoology.du.ac.in/